HIGHLIGHTS FROM GLASS-EYE ADVENTURES IN THE IN & OUT

Pages

7.10.11

Greetings / Introductions

This is a place I built to not have to keep at least some things I do in a drawer. Eventually such strategy always becomes tiring.
     As I imagine it, the floor here is supposed to be taken -- littered, maybe -- mostly by photographs plus some introductory remarks and/or comments. So far, it sounds like a good plan. 
     Of course, a place like this still feels a lot like a drawer, but there is this potential which the drawers in my desk don't have: At least it lies open (pun intended) and Anyone can see it. So, should you happen to be this Anyone, be my guest. In the Digiworld, all Anyones seem to keep their running shoes on, so even if you stay for just a moment, that counts: no pun this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment