HIGHLIGHTS FROM GLASS-EYE ADVENTURES IN THE IN & OUT

Pages

21.10.11

abstract expressionism; no brush. period.

To me, 

photography has always been more than a mere exercise in figurativeness. A study of form and object can be fascinating, but there are moments when it doesn't yield proper results -- if the frames below had been taken with proper focus, framing and all that jazz, they would have every chance to fail. As they are, I think they are quite good. (Of course, it's all academic at this point: Would I have taken these if I had been thinking figuratively? Well; remember the Oracle in the Matrix? 'What's really gonna bake your noodle later on is would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything.' That sums the whole dilemma up quite nicely. So--) --let's face the music. 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment