HIGHLIGHTS FROM GLASS-EYE ADVENTURES IN THE IN & OUT

Pages

15.10.11

some heads are gonna roll

It's not

that I set out to capture these souls: they just entered my frame. 
     I don't have an occasion to take these kind of pictures often; more than in humans I tend to be interested in other th--subjects. Then again, such work can be really gratifying, and I am looking forward to working with a 'proper' model. These frames, shot sniper-style, provide a different kind of effect than a normal, willing person would, and the overall mood is somehow pleasantly disturbing.
     In the first one, I'm really fond of the format and colour I got (in -- and as a -- PS). The remaining two were taken in the same place (you might see at least one common element), and the blurred quality strongly contributes to the atmosphere. 
     Being a slave to focus: bad idea.

___________________________________________________________













No comments:

Post a Comment