HIGHLIGHTS FROM GLASS-EYE ADVENTURES IN THE IN & OUT

Pages

30.10.11

mittageisen (metal postcards)


The title of the post says it all; 

Although I did not plan it this way, all of these were taken today around noon, so the Siouxsie wordplay works like a charm. 

I really love working with detail. Although these could be done again in a more controlled way, I choose (for now) to leave them as they are. If I redo them, the results will be different; I've learned that this is what happens even when I take two shots back-to-back, making small changes which require me to take the camera 'out of my eye'. I always shift, readjust the frame, etc, and the first concept, well, mutates, to say the least.

The collective title for all of these is: 

The Reliquary: Judge CS9-A; parts recovered, class.: non-restorable. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment